Biomagnetic pairing is the placement of pails of magnets of opposite polarity in order to balance the
pH level (acidity and alkalinity) of the body to inhibit the growth of viruses, bacteria, fungi, and
parasites that are associated with most diseases including tumors. Appropriately used magnets can
balance the magnetic field and contribute to the correction of metabolic imbalances that are the origin
of many diseases. It is both preventative and therapeutic. Biomagnetc pairing is a natural, clean, safe practice.
Biomagnetism assists all body systems, including digestive, urinary, respiratory, circulatory, lymphatic,
muscular, endocrine, reproductive, nervous, and skeletal in maintaining or returning to homeostasis.
Less than 10% of the population experiences a healing crisis after biomagnetic treatment. This temporary
inconvenience is due to the destruction of pathogens, especially bacteria. Symptoms may include fever,
cough, congestion, dizziness, headache, abdominal or joint pain, vomiting, diarrhea, weakness, rash, etc.
How to prepare for your session:
- Wear comfortable clothes and closed-toed shoes
- Do not wear jewelry
- Do not bring cell phones, other electronic equipment, remote controls, credit cards with magnetic strips, etc into the treatment room.
What to do after your session to assist in the elimination process:
- Drink lots of water
- Take a steam bath
- Eat more fiber
- Sterilize or replace anything that can transmit pathogens such as toothbrush, cosmetics, razor, wooden chopsticks, water bottles, inflatables, etc.
How many sessions are necessary?
- No two people are alike
- Strength of your immune system affects treatment outcome
- Complex, chronic, and degenerative conditions require more treatments
- Reinfection can occur from common household objects, family, food, etc.
- Sometimes all active sites cannot be treated in one session. For instance, there may be too many to treat without overwhelming the system or a very active site may require additional treatments
Pricing : View Pricing
Are you ready to invest in your health?