Scalp Massage increases blood flow to the scalp. This in turn increases nutrients to hair follicles.
Many claim that this decreases thinning of hair and potentially increases hair growth. It is definitely
soothing and relaxing. Scalp massage relaxes TMJ and upper neck muscles that attach on the skull.
Scalp massage can be performed with no lubricant or with various oils, such as emu and tamanu, to
promote circulation and hair growth. It is even better with essential oils!
Benefits of Scalp Massage
- Increases circulation
- Increases nutrient delivery to hair follicles
- Relaxing to the nervous system
- Lubricates and conditions scalp
- Softens and conditions hair
- Spreads natural hair oils, increasing hair lustre and vibrancy
- Headache relief
- Promotes hair growth
- Reduces graying
- Promotes deep sleep
Pricing : View Pricing
Are you ready to invest in your health?