Warm Bamboo Massage
The gently heated pieces of smooth bamboo are used for kneading tight muscles and
rolling out tension. As the soothing heat penetrates the muscles, it triggers the
body’s automatic relaxation response, making it easier to access those areas of
underlying tension. With Warm Bamboo, the results go deeper and last longer than
with other massage techniques. It brings increased circulation, relief of sore muscles,
lymphatic drainage, and a deep state of relaxation. This massage is very warming,
relaxing and feels exquisite. Clients who prefer to receive a deep tissue or sports
massage will love this treatment, as this massage is great for the relief of overused
muscles as well as soreness incurred in sports and in professions that build up stress.
Young Living Essential Oils complement a Warm Bamboo Massage. Valor and Aroma Siez are
popular choices, although any oils can be used.
Valor (nicknamed "chiropractor in a bottle") is a blend of the following oils:
- Rosewood- this oil is soothing, creates elasticity, and helps the skin rid itself of irritations and problems such as candida. It is anti-infectious, antibacterial, anti-fungal, antiviral, and anti-parasitic.
- Blue Tansy- European research shows that it works as an antihistamine, anti-inflammatory, and stimulant for the thymus gland reducing dermatitis, arthritis, sciatica, tuberculosis and allergies.
- Frankincense- high in sesquiterpenes, it helps stimulate the limbic part of the brain, which elevates the mind, helping overcome stress and despair.
- Spruce-helps to open and release emotional blocks, bringing about a feeling of balance and grounding. Anti-infectious, antiseptic, and anti-inflammatory
Aroma Siez is a highly antispasmodic blend of essential oils that helps relax sore, tense, or inflamed muscles. It is a blend of the following oils:
- Basil-has antispasmodic properties that relax muscles. It is also anti-inflammatory and antibacterial.
- Cypress-improves circulation and relieves spasms and swelling. Cypress also helps heal damaged tissue.
- Marjoram-is antispasmodic and helps relax muscles.
- Lavender-antiseptic, analgesic, anti-tumoral, anticonvulsant, sedative, anti-inflammatory. Lavender is a universal oil with many different applications. It may help arthritis, asthma, bronchitis, convulsions, depression, earaches, heart palpitations, high blood pressure, hives, insect bites, nervous tension, respiratory infection and rheumatism.
- Peppermint- has pain killing properties. It is also antimicrobial, working synergistically with other oils to enhance their activity. Peppermint also stimulates circulation and cools inflamed tissue.
Pricing : View Pricing
Are you ready to invest in your health?